3D Blocks Background Tutorial

Final Image

'3d

Create new Photoshop Document

Open up Photoshop and create a new document. For this example I used a resolution of 2000×2000 pixels with a resolution of 150 pixels per inch.

Render Clouds

From the Filter menu select Render -> Clouds




Mezzotint From the Filter menu select Pixelate -> Mezzotint Set the Type to Short Lines Press OK Add Radial Blur From the Filter menu select Blur -> Radial Blur Enter an amount of 100 Set the Blur Method to Zoom Set the Quality to Best Press OK Extrude 3D Blocks From the Filter menu select Stylize -> Extrude Set the Type to Blocks Choose the Size of the blocks, in this example I chose 30px Choose the Depth of the blocks, in this example I chose 60px Press OK Add some color Add a Hue/Saturation adjustment layer Click Colorize checkbox Choose a Hue that you like (in this case I chose Hue: 214, Saturation: 50, Brightness: -5) Press OK....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Text Effect Using Photoshop Layer Styles

Understanding Histograms – Low-Key And High-Key Images

Screen Jumping Effect In Photoshop

Place An Image Inside A Shape With Photoshop

Change Eye Color In An Image With Photoshop

Create a "Sports Center" Style 3D Text Effect in Photoshop

Create a Text Portrait in Photoshop

Create an Elegant 3D Text Effect in Photoshop CS6

Creating an Embedded Concrete Effect Using Layer Styles Only

How to create Colorful Abstract Fantasy Background in Photoshop